|Christmas Discount for all Barcode studio versions.|
Prices are common, but until 31 January 2017 pay them 40% discount
Barcode symbologies used in post office. More country have own specifications.
- Some symbologies can be derived from Code39 or Code93 (Danish, French, Dutch postal symbologies)
- use own encoding system ( Telepen, CPC )
- Some use 4-state symbology ( BPO4State, Royal Mail, Singapoore postal, Australia post, Japan Post, Korean, Deutsche 4 state, IntelligentMail...), information isn't encoded into sequence lines and bars with different width, but encoded using lines in four different height ( if we separate bar in height to three same parts ):
Basic elements of Postal barcodes:
- T - Tracker
- D - Tracker, Descender
- A - Tracker, Ascender
- H - Tracker, Ascender, Descender
- ... or use 2-state encoding - lines are full in height or bottom half ( PostNet ) .
Symbologies in Postal barcodes category (Total/Supported: 15 / 11)
|Note : Symbology displayed as SAMPLE means barcode supported by PSOFT products, depended of version, see details for each product.|
Total means all for us known symbologies in category.
Supported means count of symbologies supported by our products, depended on products and version, most of supported symbologies are implemented in Barcode studio